Golden Globe Faves +Fails

Here are some of my faves and fails from
the Golden Globes 2017.

OK, I am starting with Thandie Newton.
Now I LOVE the dress. But I'm not sure if
I picked it because I love her or if I really
like the look of a dress that seems to have 
caught on fire with flames quickly rising ;-)

Golden Globes 2017, Thandie Newton
Dress by: In Monse

Golden Globes 2017, Blake Lively

The gorgeous Blake Lively in Versace.

Golden Globes 2017, Blake Lively, Lorraine Schwartz

The pockets were clearly a feature of the dress so
Blake cleverly added some power diamond and
emerald bracelets by Lorraine Schwartz




Golden Globes 2017, Brie Larson

As always the very gorgeous Amy Adams in a dress
designed by the Director of her film Nocturnal
Animals- Tom Ford!



Golden Globes 2017, Naomie Harris

Naomi Harris in a form fitting metallic, custom  Privé


Brie Larson doing old school glamour in this
gorgeous red Rodarte dress (with a perfectly matched
red lippy).


WHAT HAPPENED?

Golden Globes 2017, Anna Chlumsky
Anna  Chlumsky .
Not sure what happened here. The clear message is
sack the stylist!!!


Golden Globes 2017, Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood in a saccharine pink dress that couldhave looked great but I think the ruffles just took over on the night.

So these are just some of my fav picks and two fails
(there were quite a few more but I don't like to
focus too much on the negative ;-)

But hey! What do I know?

Would love to hear if there was one clear winner
 for you in the style stakes.

As always I love to hear from you
xxxx




All images: Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!