Spring Is For Color

Spring really feels like it has finally arrived.
I so love this time of year; a time of re-birth, renewal,
optimism, and hope.

It's been a hard Winter for me after losing
my beloved Dad, and each day is still
a painful reminder of what I have lost.

However, the gorgeous colours I seem to see
everywhere gives me a real "spring" in my
step (sorry for the pun).

It is such a short season and doesn't
even exist when I am in Spain where 
it seems to go from Winter to Summer 
within 1 week!!

Paris, Spring, cherry blossom
Paris in Spring


 I need to be eased into this gorgeous season
slowly, so that I can really savour the changes that
are taking place around me, and also within myself.

New dreams, plans, adventures................you get my drift ;-)

Oscar de la renta, spring, pink
Oscar de la Renta 2015




Chanel, details, pink
Chanel. I so need this jacket in my life!



L'oeuf spirale de Fabergé



Available here: http://bit.ly/1EWvbCT



I find this quote so true. 
Spring, the time for new beginnings that you may have
been incubating during the long Winter months.
What one project are you really keen to take forward?


Wishing you all a fabulous long weekend whether 
you celebrate Easter or not .

xxxx

13 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a real Spring that you can enjoy. :-) I am in Autumn, and it's a time for projects for me too. The heat dissipates and energy returns and it is wonderful. :-) My project today is cleaning and organizing and pretty-ing my office. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Krista. I used to wait with baited breath for Autumn when I was living in Spain. Have a wonderful Easter Sweets xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, Happy Springtime and Easter to you, Vanessa.
    I think of you often.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Vanessa...and new projects and plans how exciting; keep us posted!
    And as for that Chanel jacket..... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear that you are emerging from your painful 'winter '....yes, there is a sense of hope and renewal that Springtime brings. I know what you mean. Love the pretty pictures.
    Happy Easter my friend,
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vannessa,
    I am so sorry to hear about you losing your dad. Some of us have gone through it, so big hugs for you. Your post is lovely, very poignant and touching. Isn't it funny how the message in your post probably applies to every person that will read it? Each of us are probably ready to move on from something that impacted their life in a not-so-great-way this winter, whether it is big or small. It's good to think forward and plan and act on belief that better days are ahead. Or at very least, different days. xx Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    Top dentist in gujarat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful jewelry, I enjoyed your details you mentioned about all of them. I notice in your picture with the earrings that you mentioned that they're made by artisan glass. That's really cool, I don't think I've ever heard of them before. Do you happen to know if they make their own jewelry? I'd really like to look into it.

    Personal monogram on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post my friend!! Spring for me has always arrived with a sense of promised renewal and I feel it more so post accident. An opportunity to shed the darkness of winter and breathe the crisp fresh air of spring. I do a wheel of life each season ... but spring is definitely a time when moving forward has a bit of a bounce in each step. Wishing you blessings, xo C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its very beauriful and i like so much thanks for sharing
    Chowringhee Kathi Roll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!