Embellish Boldly


Well this week sees the introduction of more sparkles into 
our boutique just in time for Santa to start taking notes ;-)


These gorgeous pieces are by a Greek designer whose designs
have been in Vogue magazine and Deluxe magazine ( to name a few).

It was simply by chance we came into contact; she contacted me
and asked me to look at her portfolio and I "dangerously"
fell in love with everything ;-)








These are just the first lot of designs added this week to our boutique.
There are plenty more on their way.

All the ring designs have a matching pendant and are all exquisitely crafted
in silver, gold vermeil and embellished with Swarovski crystals.

Each design is made to order.

These pieces will really turn heads this party season (and 
for all the right reasons ;-)


This will be in our boutique later this week

I am offering my blog readers a $60 discount off any piece
for a very limited time.
Your discount code is AMARIS-60 and your
discount code expires on  Sunday 9 NOVEMBER.

So if you are interested get your
little booty over here



I would love to know what you think of  my new offerings
and also just how your week has been 
xxxx


3 comments:

  1. You certainly are! Gorgeous Vanessa...stunning pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Here's to a busy and successful holiday season to my fellow entrepreneurial types. ;) xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!